On the Road to Rwanda

On the Road to Rwanda
Our School, 2006

On the Road to Rwanda

On the Road to Rwanda
Walking hand in hand thru Kimisagara

On the Road to Rwanda

On the Road to Rwanda
The majestic hills of Rwanda

Thursday, May 19, 2011

In Over Our Heads

Well, I haven't posted anything in a really long time, and I think it is the African way. Nothing has happened, so I didn't have anything to share! I thought I might be one of those bloggers that gave a very neat timeline, encouraging others waiting in this adoption que...but the reality is, there is no similar time frame for any of us. Some dossiers get looked at quickly, others take longer. Ours has now been at MIGEPROF since August, 2010. And I can say that I take great comfort in knowing that our times are in God's hands. Period. We heard two weeks ago that there may be news tomorrow...waiting in hope and faith for a good report. Incidentally, we are in way over our heads. Tha's just the way Jesus likes it. What else can we do but look up and reach out to Him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment